I thought Friday would be a good day to post some of the favorite things I’ve found this week online.
- 55 “quick read” (under 200 pages) favorites from Half Price Books readers – Some of these are definitely going on my “to read” list!
- A recipe for roasted butternut squash with smoked sweet paprika – We are going to have this with some salmon tonight.
- A recipe for slow cooker apple cinnamon oatmeal – This looks like an inviting and delicious way to start the morning; I can’t wait to try it.
- A pattern for a set of knitted baby dolls – These look so cute that while I’m not usually interested in knitting toys, I’d love to make a few.
- “The Intellectual LDS Mother” from Aspiring Mormon Women – I really loved this mother’s take on how to inject more literature into her life – and into our children’s lives.
- A list of 50 open-ended questions designed to spark a conversation with older kids – I think these would make great journaling prompts as well.
- Chewy Nutella Brownies recipe – Because it looks.so.good.